We put you in the drivers seat!
Admit it to yourself.........everyone at some time in their life has wondered what it would be like to be behind the wheel of a real racing vehicle. Dreaming of drifting through that last corner at Indy or Daytona.........the engine screams as you power down the main straight...........crossing the finish line with checkered flags flying as the crowds begin to chant your name. Then to stand on the podium as you are presented the championship award to commemorate your victory.
There is no need to explain to you why motorsports has become the number one spectator sport in North American. Batavia Motorsports Park can put you in the drivers seat for the experience of a lifetime.
START YOUR ENGINES........AND LET'S HAVE FUN
THE PRO KART EXPERIENCE
Introduced in Europe during the late 80's "Pro Karting" has grown into the largest paid leisure time sports around the world. Batavia Motorsports Park has become one of the very first companies in North America to introduce this new and exciting interactive racing program to this country.
A fleet of real racing karts and an entertaining and fun program designed to fit everyone's needs and budget is what has made Batavia Motorsports Park so successful. You don't need to sit in the stands anymore! For less than the price of a ticket to watch other motorsports events, you can be part of the action! Almost every major motorsports star began their career in karting and may still regularly compete to keep in shape
DESIGNED FOR YOU
*Parties of all types*
*Team unity building*
BATAVIA INTERNATIONAL MOTORSPORTS PARK
Outdoor Pro Karting Facility
- 1100 m. paved world class road racing circuit.
- a fleet of real racing karts (capable of 50 mph)
- food service available from our track side café
- experienced on track circuit officials
- expert competition driving instruction.
- actual on track wheel to wheel competition.
- full participant insurance coverage for competitors.
Batavia Motorsports Park has spared no expense to provide you the finest real race vehicle possible. The karts you will be driving are the very same equipment used world wide in competition and used to begin the careers of superstars like Al Unser Jr., Michael Andretti, Scott Goodyear, Scott Pruitt and so many others. The "Mike Wilson" brand chassis you will be driving, use only the highest quality billet aluminum components on a chromemoly tube frame. The motors are Briggs & Stratton Racing Engines, tuned to achieve maximum performance.
Our staff is made up of motorsports professionals, current officials and past competitors led by Batavia Motorsports Park operator Bob Trimper, all with four goals in mind:
1. to provide you quality instruction.
2. to provide you the finest race vehicles.
3. to provide you the most exciting circuit.
4. to make your event as FUN as possible
THE BATAVIA CIRCUIT
Almost four decades ago, a Rochester native named Tom Kelly designed and built the race course that in later years would come to bear his name. This challenging circuit has been host to national karting championship events. A motorsports tradition continues today through both internationally sanctioned race events and Batavia Motorsports Park new PRO KART EXPERIENCE, which is introducing thousands of new people each season to the excitement of participating in actual wheel to wheel motorsports competition. This world class circuit stretches over 1/2 of a mile through the beautiful green western New York countryside. The first impression of this magnificent facility is often how "park like" and tranquil the area looks. The many elevation changes featuring manicured grounds reminding one of a country club golf course rather than a race track.It's the smell and the sound that will bring you back to racing reality as competitors streak up the 600 ft front straight at speeds approaching 50 mph and into the first big banked "monza" corner to the cheers of on looking spectators. Walk through the paddock in the footsteps of names like Scott Goodyear, Lake Speed, Scott Pruitt and so many others who began their careers in Batavia, New York.
Our pit stop café is available for a variety of burgers, sandwiches and beverages during special events upon request.
CORPORATE EVENT FORMAT
-Fitting of racing karts and driving apparel.
-Batavia Motorsports Park trained staff will give the participants driving instruction, safety instruction and go over the procedures.
-Lapping sessions to feel the characteristics of the racing equipment. This will also give the instructors time to coach the participants and give pointers to improve their performance.
-Heat races will be run. These races will set the grid position for the final race. Full wheel to wheel, all out racing excitement.
-The final race. Full wheel to wheel, all out racing excitement. Winner takes home the bragging rights.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Contact Bob Trimper at 716-515-8509, or E-mail at
Find a group leader to co-ordinate the function.
Check the available dates for the Corporate Karting Events by emailing
Measurements of height and weight and party attendee names need to be provided to Batavia Motorsports Park at least two weeks prior to the event.
Pay the appropriate deposit (refer to the price schedule) to book your date. Now, just show up and enjoy one of the most exciting corporate events in the world!!!
$60.00 per driver (10 to 24 drivers)
A 50% non-refundable deposit must be received two weeks prior to scheduled event.
All prices in $US Funds
Cash or Certified Cheque.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All events must be secured with a 50% deposit. Deposit to be paid within 72 hours of the reservation. Reservations for Batavia Circuit events are suggested to be placed two weeks in advance of desired date. Until the deposit is received the reservation will be considered provisional and Batavia Motorsports Park reserves the right to cancel such booking without notice.
2. The balance of race fees must be paid at the commencement of the scheduled event.
3. In the event of cancellation the following charges apply:
more than 30 days - 20% of total contract price,
29 - 15 days - loss of deposit,
under 14 days the full contract event total price is due immediately.
4. Batavia Motorsports Park Pro Kart events are run rain or shine. In the event weather creates a dangerous situation as determined by Batavia Motorsports Park, the event will be made available the first suitable date available on Batavia Motorsports Park facilities.
5. At exclusive events, the clients are liable for the full race fees for the minimum number of drivers for the booking, as published in the rate schedule even if less drivers attend.
6. Full race fees are payable from any individual who attends the pre-race briefing, even if that driver elects to withdraw from the racing at any later stage.
7. Batavia Motorsports Park reserves the right to refuse admission to any person to any event at which they are operating and furthermore reserves the right to cease providing racing or instruction to any
DIRECTIONS TO BIMP
FROM BUFFALO (WEST) - follow I90 east (NYS Thruway) to BATAVIA exit. Turn LEFT at stop light out of toll booth. Go straight to SECOND STOP LIGHT and turn RIGHT on to Main St. Route 5. Follow RT. 5 going approximately 2 ½ mi. beyond the town line. On RIGHT side you will see the circuit sign and the entrance to KELSEY RD, TURN RIGHT. You will cross over I90. Take the first LEFT turn after crossing over I90 and follow the access road to the circuit entrance.
FROM ROCHESTER (EAST) - Follow I90 west (NYS Thruway) to BATAVIA exit. Turn LEFT at stop light out of toll booth. Go straight to SECOND stop light and turn RIGHT on to Main St. Route 5. Follow RT 5 going approximately 2 ½ mi. beyond the town line. On RIGHT side you will see the circuit SIGN and entrance to KELSEY RD, TURN RIGHT. You will cross over I90. Take the first LEFT turn after crossing over I90 and follow the access road to the circuit entrance